27 Oct 2011

Shutterbug 3

Yes, it's finally out and my laptop is back to it's prime condition.
As promised the finale to the Shutterbug series!!

LOOK AT THAT SCARF!! AND THOSE SHOES!
Here's Halima. Among one of the only two people in the world that make me want to have braces! Not just for vain reasons, it's little known fact: I have a Caesar bite or something that rhymes with "Caesar bite" (where your upper jaw isn't in line with you lower jaw and other technical unnecessary jargon) (Jargon? who says jargon??).


Don't mess with Edward


Hadassah and Zanetta at the School rooftop
Notice how they're both wearing close to the same basic things (white top and jeans) but differently? I love that.


- Chezza

2 comments:

  1. i really like the leopard accents :)

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com
    by the way,i have a little giveaway on my blog right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you on her behalf!
    I'll check it out :)

    ReplyDelete