6 Nov 2011

One more thing

So through the chaos of the passed month I may have forgotten to mention Swahili Fashion Week 2011, which by the way is currently going on. 

...And, guess what? Poisa is showing there, for those of you who don't know who I'm talking about get familiarOver the "summer" holiday this year I got the chance to intern at their studio/shop which is in Cathy Flats on Lenana Rd. The Head Designer is Patricia Mbela, who by the way graduated from Central St Martins (where Alexander McQueen went! oh yeah!). Everyone there was really friendly and I managed to keep in touch as best as I could (isn't that right Aliza?). 




Don't forget there's Nigerian Fashion Week next week, which to be honest I've never seen before. I wonder which new designers we'll discover.

Can't wait to see what new designs the designers have for us!

- Chezza

No comments:

Post a Comment