27 Dec 2011

New Year and the Party

No, this is not a post about resolutions for the new year, I mean we have all been there - the planning, the resolve and finally the decline in our incentive when one week in the new year has past so no, I'm not going to take us down that negative, negative road...

Moving on swiftly, as the new year ends what is your statement piece? I think new year parties call for a glitterati sort of outfit or accessories, I don't know why, maybe subconsciously we want to be like fireworks... (just kidding, i just wanted to say that 'cause I have an urge to sing Katy Perry) or maybe it's just that we want to start the year off in a blast, but whatever the reason, I always look to blogs for outfit inspirations.



The Shoe Girl
I love this shoes, I promise, a whole outfit is based in my head because of these BeBe shoes.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Keep you posted!
                                                                             
- Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment