12 Dec 2011

The Thrifter pt. 1

So i went shopping this weekend. I am still putting together my vintage collection and its so much fun, piece of advice though - totally make a list of what you want or you will be exasperated and end up with things you did not intend to buy in the first place.  So i trekked the dusty large scale flea markets of Toi and Ngara to the swanky stores in upscale shopping malls in search of my fashion fix.

Ngara

Maybe people like it for various reasons but this had to be one of the worst experiences in my life. Everything was disorganised, vendors grabbed your hand in order to force you to buy their stuff which was quite overpriced. There is no way you can get over the disorganisation of it all. It took me hours to find what i wanted and i only got 2 items!!!

What i got

The treasure was worth all the trouble.







Quilted handbag Kes 450/=
I wish I could get the Chanel version, but for a young fashion blogger in a little known country, this will have to do, but I love it anyway. The texture is insane! The colour, deep and mysterious and yes I was showing of the impressive perfume collection in my home ah, the perks of duty free stuff.

Keep you posted!
-Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment