29 Sept 2011

I wish I could unread this

Yo. I wasn't actually planning on posting anything today but while procrastinating (ahem) gathering research I came across this article.


I really admire The Sartorialist and Scott Schuman but the way he comes across in the article broke my heart a little. There is a lot of truth in what he says but at the same time there's a HUGE difference between telling someone you prefer something else on them and telling them you abhor their look. Get what I mean?
Not only was he cut-throat, he was more like kick, stab, slit-throat, shove-cheese-grater-down-throat, push-fingers-through-automatic-sharpener and rip-off-head...(okay, yeah I should stop that)...spit on remains
I think I'll get back to work...or I could get back to gathering some more research ;)

- Chezza

No comments:

Post a Comment